Quality Control Team Member
Permanent, Full Time
£20,000 - £23,000
We are looking to recruit a Quality Controller to work with in a team to ensure the quality of there goods and packaging against their relevant standards.
Key Responsibilities for a Quality Control Assistant:
- Check and report on the quality, packaging and transportation of products making sure that these aspects are in line with the specifications agreed.
- Check and create Non-conformance reports in a controlled way, using photos, delivery information, gold samples, and standards outlined in the vendor manual. This must be informative and capture the issue without doubt and be presented in a manner that can be sent to the supplier.
- Carry out checks on stock products when issues are reported throughout the supply chain.
- Liaise with QA Manager and sales team to resolve issues or concerns.
- Quarantining and separation of good and faulty stock.
- Keep a log of the Quarantined products and working with the QA manager/ Warehouse manager to work through the list to either re-work the products or release them to dispose of them through various channels.
- Assemble orders accurately, efficiently and safely
Ideally as a Quality Controller you will have one or more of these:
- Previous experience working in a Quality Control environment
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment
- Warehouse Knowledge
- Keen eye for details
- Understanding of good in / out procedures
- Experience with working with Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Full UK Driving License
In return, you will benefit from:
A competitive basic salary of £20,000-£23,000K, with weekly over time available during the week. The position is a full time, permanent position. Free on-site parking is available and a good holiday package.
Closing date is Monday 31st January
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future