Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Quality Control Technician
Permanent – Full Time
£24,000 - £26,000
- Ensure that all Quality Control Procedures, Standards and Systems are always adhered t
- Ensure and maintain accurate records and documentation
- Liaise with the QC Manager, Procurement, Sales and Technical Teams etc. to inform of any issues or problems that have been identified with produce.
- Manage workload effectively and efficiently, prioritising activities and supporting the QC team.
- Accurately note and record daily the temperatures within the Cold Store Warehouse and Pack House and to bring any discrepancies to the attention of the relevant Manager.
- Visually inspect each / all deliveries on arrival against required specification.
- Actively control and monitor the quality of produce on site. Ensuring any issues are identified and escalated to your Manager.
- Store the produce accurately and rotate the stock effectively.
- Understand and review the daily load sheets.
- Ensure all equipment is used safely and correctly with any defects or issues reported.
- Conduct Interim Inspection reporting.
- Undertake Shelf life monitoring – both from Goods In to finished Goods.
- Upload accurate information on the Goods In reports using tablets.
- Ensure correct Date Coding is received on packed goods being packed at source.
- Ensure packed Goods arrive in the correct Packaging Format.
- Conduct daily checks of market grades.
- Check packed or assembled produce is in the correct packaging, is correctly date coded and is of the required quality and standard prior to issue to the customer.
Experience and Skills required:
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Quality Control experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Warehouse and manufacturing knowledge
- High levels of communication skills both written and verbal
- Very good attention to detail
- Good levels of planning and organisation
Closing date is 31.01.2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future