Quality Control Technician
Outskirts of Cardiff
Mon to Thurs 6am to 4pm - overtime available on Friday
£10.11 per hour with progression available for the right candidate
Hawk 3 Recruitment are working with a specialist manufacturer based on the outskirts of Cardiff to recruit a Quality Control Assistant to join their company on a permanent basis. Excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and develop their career in a technical environment.
To ensure production standards are met and maintained for products before they leave site. Perform inspections on random samples in production, identify defects in the manufacturing process, record and report them.
Reporting: To the Quality Manager
- Inspecting and releasing final products
- Inspecting incoming raw materials
- Complying with all standards, internal policies and legal regulations that apply to the finished product
- Working to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Carrying out in-process quality inspections and audits
- Identifying and reporting non-conformities
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience of working in manufacturing environment
- Understanding of technical drawings (desirable)
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Computer literate - experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of using manual measuring equipment - Vernier's, Protractors, Micrometres (desirable).
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.