Do you speak one of the below languages?
Gap Professional are currently recruiting for a number of positions.
Gap Professional are currently recruiting for twelve Quality Evaluation Analyst to work in Exeter, Devon. We are seeking people fluent in these languages:
The working hours are Full time 37.5 hours per week 9.00 - 17.30.
The annual Salary is £18,666.00 (rising to £19,227.00 after six months). Benefits include free parking and career progression along with 28 days annual leave.
Our client are the world leaders in providing call quality assurance solutions to the contact centre industry. They analyse and measure the quality of customer service interactions, providing accurate, actionable feedback that enables our clients to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As a Quality Evaluation Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing interactions between customers and a key client's contact centre via phone calls and emails.
You will provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight. Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
To be considered for this position, applicants should:
- Be fluent in one of the following languages above.
- Have excellent communication, concentration and listening skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
- Competent level of spoken and written English
- Experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre is desirable but not essential
- Speak one of the above lanuages.
Closing date: 15th Janaury 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future