Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Location: Newton Abbot
Rate of pay: Up to £50k
Hours: 50 hours a week
Area of responsibility:
- Collate & analyse data (‘filter & focus’) to enable production and supplier improvement through clear and concise data communication (charts, graphs, tables, PowerPoint etc) including setting and monitoring objective achievement.
- Ensure data feeds into lessons learned so that issues are dealt with and prevented from recurrence systemically.
- Ownership and development of QMS documented information and related compliance using SharePoint for document control.
- Auditing of the companies QMS to the AS9100 standard.
- Create and review production inspection documentation and release paperwork ISIR, FAI etc.
- Support Inspection department with CMM programming and problem solving.
- Inspection of simple to highly complex parts, using CMMs and other measurement equipment
- Manage and maintain companies NCR system including RCCA, review and closure of NCRs. This includes customer complaint handling, supplier rejection handling and internal issues.
- Guide certification and recertification audits (AS9100) including implementing any corrective actions.
- Ownership of the company’s calibration register including making arrangements for calibration.
- Identification and procurement of measurement equipment.
- Contract review and project management as required.
- Ownership of the company’s internal audit schedule.
- Ensure the companies continued compliance and continued certification to AS9100.
- Communication of the companies KPIs.
- Drive continuous reduction in manufacturing & supplier non-conformance in support of Zero Defect (ZD) initiatives.
- Provide the ability to collate & analyse data resulting in improvement projects and programmes that eliminate waste and/or risk.
- Auditor trained or experience auditing certificated management systems, AS/EN 9100 QMS system and process audit.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office365 packages – Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint etc.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and processes.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and techniques (Lean Six Sigma).
- Recognised apprenticeship and or relevant engineering background.
- Evidence of Background in aerospace and has worked with a quality approved operator scheme.
- Motivated individual, capable of using initiative and being a team player.
- Flexible and open to learn, give and receive feedback to improve & grow.
- SolidWorks & SolidWorks inspection
Closing date is 22nd of August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.