QUALITY MANAGER / CREWKERNE
Location: Crewkerne, Somerset
Assignment: Permanent contract
Pay: £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager based in Crewkerne for our well-known manufacturing client to lead their Quality Team and support the continual improvement of the Integrated Management System.
This role will require a contributing and leading approach to a sustainable profitable growth via improved customer service and zero defects methodologies.
Duties as Quality Manager:
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed and ensuring all correct PPE is worn by staff
- Coach, mentor and develop the Quality teams to support the Quality function whilst valuing employees
- Managing a team of up to 6 engineers and technicians and create and report KPI's within the business
- Lead new quality initiatives
- Represent the Quality function in the Senior Leadership Team as well as acting at the site Quality representative with regards to Integrated Management Systems and other product certifications
- Key contract for site and suppliers for Quality escalations and site liaison
- Support any additional tasks as defined by line management
- Maintain and promote a robust change management process whilst promoting flexibility
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- 5 years Quality experience or equivalent role
- Proven experience in a coaching and change management role
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Experience of hydraulic systems or engineering principles
- Decision making skills
To apply for this Quality Manager role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.