£40k - £50k
Commutable from York, Malton, Thirsk
My client is looking for an experienced Quaintly Surveyor to join their friendly, professional and growing team. You will be responsible for a range of project files including new builds, restorations and refurbishments both commercial and domestic. Ranging in value from £250k - £4m.
You will co-ordinate all materials and sub-contractors in accordance with the project programme. The following duties are required to bring a contract to completion: -
- Preparation of Monthly Interim Valuations
- Agreement of Variations and Final Accounts
- Negotiating and Placing Sub-Contract Orders
- Monitoring and Agreeing Sub-Contractor Accounts
- Taking off Schedules for ordering materials
- Preparing Progress reports for and attending monthly site meetings
- Communicate with Architects and Engineers on Design and Build Projects to progress design within Budgeted Costs
- Resolving day to day issues and problems on site
The successful candidate will have experience as an established QS within the Main Contracting Sector. You will hold relevant Quantity Surveying Qualifications.
It is imperative the successful candidate is motivated, driven and has excellent time management and communication skills. Must be able to work under their own initiative and collaboratively as a team.