Job: Recruitment Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + bonus + benefits (guaranteed £2500-£3000 tax free bonus p/a)
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 0900-1700
Our client is fastest growing law firm based in Birmingham are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Assistant to join their expanding team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team in which you can learn and develop.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a proven recruitment background.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good IT skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Work well as a team and independently.
- A positive "cando" attitude.
- Monitoring and replying to general recruitment enquires via HR inbox or general enquiries line
- Updating job descriptions / company information, creating roles in the applicant tracking system and placing job advertisements on the job boards
- Communications such as organising / confirming interviews for candidates
- Application administration and screening calls with candidates to assess suitability for relevant applications
- Scheduling of interviews across systems and updating management on recruitment data and progress of candidates
- Ad hoc duties on request to support internal / external communications and recruitment processes and administration.
- Marketing and development of social media and reputation of the firm.
- Act as the point of contact for certain roles for line managers and Partners.
- Proactively searching LinkedIn and job boards for potential candidates.
- Commitment to lifelong learning and development .
An annual tax-free* bonus
27 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays.
Established Company progression framework.
Individual career progression plans (including support towards professional qualifications where desired).
Company pension scheme
Group Life Insurance.
Company Sick Pay.
Social events programme with larger event invitations extended to partners & families.
Strong commitment to charitable initiatives.
Additional benefits including private health care for Associates & Directors
Closing date is 7 th of June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future