Due to growth, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are recruiting for 2 Recruitment Business Administrators to join our Leeds team in our busy Leeds city centre team as soon as possible.
As a Business Administrator for Hawk 3, you are the first point of contact for general enquiries and form an integral part of the team in supporting the reputation of our division, growth of our talent pool and candidate network, as well as ensuring accurate records are kept and communications are streamlined.
Working alongside our team of Consultants, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating meetings & distributing actions.
- Formatting CV’s
- Supporting resourcing activities as directed – to include candidate screening
- Creating written documentation as required – i.e. training/meeting materials
- Managing the central inbox
- Answering and responding to incoming queries – telephone and email
- Assisting with advertising (checking adverts for accuracy and posting out to job boards)
- Keeping advertising up to date & removing vacancies that are no longer available
- Maintaining departmental spreadsheets (training provided)
- Conducting competitor and market research as directed – adding information to our CRM system
- Diarising interviews, meetings, feedback points and other events as instructed
- Sending feedback surveys as requested (interviewees, clients, placed candidates) and following up on responses as required
- Other Administrative duties as required
- Experience in a varied & busy Administrative role, ideally within a recruitment or other sales environment
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Positive approach
- Pro-active, team-orientated nature
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Accurate data entry skills & a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- The ability and desire to develop market and industry knowledge in line with duties
These roles are available immediately on a temporary basis and may lead to a longer term role subject to change. For further information please call Elly on 07498296298 or apply here.