Could you be our next Recruitment Consultant?
We are looking for someone who is driven to succeed in a recruitment environment with a desire to move forward and grow personally and professionally within a global recruitment company. Sales experience essential for the role and min 1 year of experience in recruitment is required. We are looking for someone who can reference past sales achievements and is hungry to grow within a company full of support and investment.
Key priorities are:
- Winning new business using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking.
- To Maintain and grow existing business through building long lasting relationships with the clients and candidates, attending reviews, candidate care and achieving delivery of proposed service.
- Managing a temporary industrial desk, interviewing, recruiting and filling vacancies for our clients and building strong client relationships.
You'll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Effective communication, engaging with clients and customers either face to face or over the phone;
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships;
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all levels;
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills;
- Working under pressure, multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI's.
Sound like a role for you? Here's a bit about us to see if you'd like to be part of our team:
With over 50 hubs across the UK and Europe, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in UK and overseas recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider with a £500 million+ turnover - we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we'd love for you to join us!
You'll receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 2* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you'd like to work with? If so, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam on 07522 227494. We look forward to meeting you!