Job title: Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Leeds, LS1
Salary: £5.00 - £8.00 ph
Could you be our next Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer?
We have an opportunity to work within our Professional team in Leeds as an apprentice Recruitment Resourcer, you will be responsible for supporting the branch Account managers ensuring high quality standards are met, while also maintain excellent levels of customer service to the client and candidates. This job role will be varied depending on the needs of the business on a week-to-week basis. However, key duties will include;
- Communicating with clients and liaising with candidates on behalf on Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Attending client meetings with Account Managers / Consultants.
- Supporting the account manager with daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Pre - screening candidates and telephone interviewing.
- Sourcing and matching candidates to suitable job roles.
- Providing a fantastic end to end service to candidates.
- Must have own transport with the ability to travel in and around West Yorkshire.
- Hours of work will be standard days 9 - 5 but flexibility is required to work around client requirements on occasion.
- Benefits include 34 days annual leave (includes statutory and a day off for your birthday), contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity pay, additional incentives and a variety of flexible benefits via Perkbox.
You'll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
In order to excel in this role, we are looking for an individual who has real ambition to grow and develop a career within recruitment. Must have excellent organisational skills, crave a challenge and works at their best in a fast paced environment. In addition the role requires:
- A focused, reliable individual with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to build rapport and develop strong client relationships.
- Confident communicator, with the ability to interact with a range of different levels and personalities.
- Experience within recruitment or Administration is desired however alternative sector experience as well as customer service experience would be considered.
- Committed to getting the job done and seeing a task through to the end.
- An ability to think 'outside of the box' and come up with solutions quickly.
- IT literate and good knowledge of social media.
Sound like a role for you? Here's a bit about us to see if you'd like to be part of our team:
With 46 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT - a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover - we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we'd love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you'll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You'll embark on a meaningful career - not just a job - with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You'll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme: