Exciting opportunity to join the fast-growing gap professional team in Leeds
Since launching as part of the gap personnel group in early 2016 gap professional has gone from strength to strength, building a network of Specialist Consultants across the country, who utilise their knowledge & proven skill sets to develop relationships and service permanent and interim recruitment needs nationwide.
Recruitment Resourcer / Trainee Resourcer - DOE
Location - Leeds, City Centre office
Salary - £17000 - £18000 Plus Bonus' and regular salary reviews
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 0830 - 1700
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Recruitment resourcer who is now seeking to maximise this experience in an agile and dynamic environment, with the level of accountability that brings significant opportunities for progression.
As a Resourcing Consultant for gap professional, you form an integral part of the division in supporting the growth of our talent pool and candidate network, as well as generating leads for the team.
Working alongside our team of Consultants, you will utilise all methods available to generate the most relevant candidates against client requirements. It is your responsibility to uncover the best talent on the market from both active and passive candidate pools, build our networks and uphold gap professional's reputation for providing response times and service levels that surpass those of our competitors.
To do so, you will:
- Source candidates via job boards, our CRM system & social media platforms
- Screen candidates to assess their requirements
- Respond to applications
- Build your knowledge of our client base and focus areas to allow you to quickly evaluate the relevance of candidates and/or applicants
- Build the social media network connections of our consultants
- Seek new ways of attracting candidates and keep up to date with the latest sourcing methods and talent attraction techniques
- Take references (where appropriate) to support applications
- Map target market areas & source relevant contact information
- Feed live vacancy leads to consultants
To excel in this role, we are looking for an individual who has the ambition to grow and develop a career within recruitment. You must have excellent organisational skills; crave a challenge and work best in a fast- paced environment. In addition, the role requires:
- An understanding of candidate attraction and the methods used
- An understanding of Boolean searches and how to construct effective search strings
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- The ability to utilise open questioning to determine a candidate's motivations, requirements and suitability
- Accurate data entry skills & a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- The ability and desire to develop market knowledge
Hours of work:
8AM - 5PM, Monday to Friday.
What makes working for gap professional different? In summary we operate with:
- A focus on providing a quality of service that delivers value and exceeds that of our competitor
- A clear strategic plan with investment from our parent company, broken down into achievable milestones
- A structure that supports the plan at every stage and allows us to remain agile
- Industry-leading systems & tools, selected for both efficiency and ensuring we can deliver the service our clients and candidates expect
- Career paths that offer diversity as well as enhancing potential
- Individual L&D plans that encompass internal training, qualifications & training/support from an external management consultancy
- A vibrant, collaborative & growth-orientated environment with a high-performance culture that remains inclusive and offers flexibility.
- SMART KPI's that are tailored to individuals
- Strong remuneration packages, that include a high-performance scheme
- Standard working hours are 830AM - 5PM, Monday to Friday, however we are an inclusive employer and offer flexibility, including reduced hours and/or the opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
- Remuneration includes basic salary of £17,000 - £18,000 (negotiable), plus monthly high-performance commission scheme and additional quarterly financial incentives.
- Benefits include 34 days annual leave (includes statutory and a day off for your birthday), contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity pay, additional incentives and a variety of flexible benefits via Perkbox
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue developing a career with one of the UK's leading recruiters.
For a confidential chat, please contact Elly Clow on 07498 296 298 or apply below.