Regional Contracts Sales Manager - Scotland
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit a Regional Contract Sales Manager for their Scotland site.
They are looking for a highly motivated, sales driven Individual to join a successful and developing contracts team.
The Contracts division is going from strength to strength as we continue to increase their market share and meet the ever-growing demands and continued success.
Reporting into the Contract Manager North you will identify new contract business opportunities from a variety of potentials including Housing Associations, Construction/New Builds, Developers etc. in order to promote and sell kitchens, appliances and accessories. You will need to demonstrate a successful background in building/construction direct sales and experience of business development and securing major contracts either in construction or trade related industries.
- Meet and surpass sales targets through developing new and existing contracts
- Identify and secure potential leads in your region
- Make initial contact with potential customers including Builders, Developers, and Housing Associations etc.
- Promote and sell outstanding kitchen ranges, appliances and accessories
- Working closely with the Kitchen CAD designer to produce innovative, creative kitchen solutions to meet the needs of the end user within the restraints of the budget
- Build solid working relationships with customers to ensure success of current contract and future potential
- Be the first point of contact for queries, concerns and changes by offering practical solutions
- Keep abreast of the progress and development of all contracts in your region
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Experience of consistently meeting and surpassing direct sales targets
- Proven experience in business development, ideally in construction or trade
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deliver within budget and time restraints
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- Passionate about customer care and building business through trust and recommendations
- Commercially astute with the ability to identify customers' needs and turn concerns/challenges into a commercial opportunity
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Self-starter who is flexible, approachable and a team player
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Competitive salary and target related incentives
- Company car, lap-top, mobile
- Bonus (profit related)
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings (current climate permitting)
- 25 days holiday, rising to 27 days after 5 years
- Staff discount on products
- Share awards and prize draws
- Long service awards
Closing date 20th October 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.