Hawk3 talent solutions are acting as an employment agency for our client who is currently undergoing a period of rapid growth. A new role has been created for a Regional Sales Manager based at their headquarters in Corsham, Wiltshire.
With a reporting line to the Global Sales Director, the successful post holder will be an integral part of the sales team and contribute to the planning and delivery of a national sales strategy and be responsible for the development and implementation of business specific sales goals.
This role offers a competitive basic salary of up to £50K per annum with an OTE of £60-70K and company car.
Monday to Friday - 40hrs
KEY Roles & Responsibilities.
- To grow Sales within the United Kingdom
- To Identify and report on business-to-business opportunities in target markets
- To Maximise business opportunities, build a strong pipeline, and driving sector growth
- To meet and exceed revenue expectations
- Support sales process by anticipating and resolving issues expediently
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of industry issues and competitive landscape
- Represent customer interests in driving business strategy and management decisions
- Work cooperatively with executive management, colleagues to foster a positive company culture
- Maintain accurate sales records through Sage CRM
- Liaise fully with the marketing team to design and execute short- and long-term marketing campaigns for the business-to-business revenue stream
- To represent the business at trade shows, conferences, and events as appropriate
- Manage and report on the sales budget
Skills and Experience
- A strong business acumen
- Medical/Pharmaceutical background preferred
- Be self motivated and have a commitment to over-achievement
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in sales, preferably within the diagnostics industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and ability to use effectively for reporting and opportunity management
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
Closing date is 25th June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future