Remortgages Team Manager
Dudley, West Midlands
Full Time - Flexible, Hybrid working available
£30,000 - £40,000+ (Negotiable) + Additional Benefits
This is a vacancy for a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience in Residential Property and Remortgages.
Hawk 3 Talent are working with one of the fastest growing regional firms in the Midlands to secure a Remortgages Team Manager to join their team in Dudley. We are proud to partner with a firm who has made a commitment to the Real Living Wage Foundation and has a famously low turnover rate and happy staff.
During 2021 the firm saw unprecedented growth and took on an additional 100 members of staff. With plans to grow the Property side of the business (which already accounts of 65% of the firm's £19M turnover) and the expectation of 150 new created positions throughout 2022, there couldn't be a better time to join this Top 200, regional firm.
This Top 200, Regional Firm is now looking for a Remortgages Manager to join their team in Dudley, West Midlands.
The main purpose of the role will be to take responsibility for the Remortgages Team in Dudley and complete remortgages legal matters. You will oversee the legal elements and remortgages process for a small but rapidly expanding team.
- Working on cases within tenancy remortgages, staircasing, leasehold and transfers of equity matters
- Guide the team through complex processes
- Take client calls and proactively progress cases through the case management system.
- This position would suit a Conveyancing Executive looking for a step up in responsibility or Solicitor looking to reduce their fee earning and sales targets, and make a move to management.
What's on Offer?
As well as joining one of the fastest growing firms in the country and a Top 10 Conveyancing Practice, you will receive from one of the best benefit packages we've seen at Hawk 3 Talent.
- Negotiable salary + guaranteed annual tax-free bonus
- Annual salary review
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression framework
- Company pension scheme
- Group sick pay
- Life insurance
- Private Health Care (Associates and Directors)
Closing date is 10th July 2022.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future