Are you a customer focussed people leader who can inspire a team, share your knowledge, and deliver consistent outstanding results? If so, this role could be for you.
Our client based in Swindon is seeking an experienced People Manager from a proven sales background who can build upon our industry leading renewals rates, motivate a team of exceptional people, and continue to refine our processes and value offering to our customers.
The client is a leading Insurance Broker based in the heart of Swindon town centre offering personal lines insurance to a variety of customers. They are looking for a driven manager to help maintain their excellent retention records and smash their renewals targets month on month.
Duties for this role will command high quality personal communication skills to nurture and develop our staff and not to mention our client and insurer relations, by telephone, in writing and face-to-face.
This role is primarily based on a combination of service and sales. Our Client is looking for a multi-talented individual to provide professional advice to clients advising on their changing needs and circumstances.
They are looking to hire the right person that can convert sales opportunities as well as developing others to get the best out of the team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Career minded.
- Prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Lead from the front and develop those around them to get more from the team.
- Work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Well organised, excellent attention to detail and accuracy in their work.
- Competitive to strive for more.
- Demonstrable sales experience within the Insurance sector would be advantageous.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Ability to write reports and analyse data to improve business performance.
In return our client can offer an excellent working environment, career development and support to grow your management style and insurance knowledge. Our client also supports academic achievements through the CII qualification route.
Additional information and benefits:
- Systems used - MS Office and SSP.
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm with occasional Saturday working from 9am - 12:30hrs.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Dress for your day culture.
- Competitive salary and holiday benefits.
Closing date is 18th March 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.