Gap Professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are recruiting for a Reporting Analyst and Systems Controller on a permanent basis based in Swindon. A superb opportunity to join a vibrant and expanding company.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 17:00pm
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000 (depending on experience)
To be effective in this position the successful candidate will work as part of the Operations Team managing and coordinating the production and delivery of scheduled reporting to the business and exec team.
The successful candidate will also be for the responsible for the good performance of the hardware and software systems of the company.
Overall the position will offer a challenging and fast-moving opportunity providing an excellent experience within Systems and Management Information.
The successful candidate will know how to prioritise their work with a team and on their own. They will have to be able to cope with pressure and deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Manage and co-ordinate the production and delivery of scheduled reporting to business and exec stakeholders on a daily, monthly and yearly basis.
- Quality checking of all reports, ensuring consistency and accuracy prior to distribution.
- Provide user support by telephone or in person
- Site data analysis and sign-off of new installations, repair works and daily maintenance
- Ensure that the systems are updated, both in hardware and software
- Ensure the systems are backed up and verify this has been completed
- Ensure the good working and performance of all the systems implemented
- Study and implement new system procedures
- Be the connection with the IT department from the parent company
- Make sure the company is using its IT resources the best way possible
- Providing help desk support
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Good Knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Good knowledge of hardware & software requirements
- Knowledge of communications systems
- Excellent application and technical knowledge with a proven ability to learn new and complex software applications
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus (Preferable)
- Management and financial reporting are an advantage (Preferable)
Closing Date: 04th April 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future