Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Conveyancer 2-3 PQE+
£40,000 - £45,000 + (Salary is negotiable dependant on experience)
Hawk 3 Talent Solutiuons are proud to be working with this standout Law Firm in the Wiltshire area. They have done exceptionally well throughout the pandemic and are now looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their growing team at the Swindon office. This vacancy has been brought about by extensive growth in the property team which they expect to further develop into 2020.
As a Residential Property Solicitor 2-3 PQE you will be responsible for dealing with a growing caseload of varied conveyancing legal work.
- Residential Conveyancing / CILEX / Conveyancer 2-3+ PQE
- Generate referrals from existing clients, estate agencies and other avenues
- A technical and varied caseload of Residential Property work
- Work with the team to successfully deal with enquiries from clients
- Assist in the strategy implementation for a post-COVID19 work environment
To be successful in this vacancy, you need to have a track record of generating your own referrals through various business development activities - and candidates with pre-existing relationships will be a benefit in the application.
What's on Offer?
The firm in renowned for its friendly staff, flexibility, trustworthiness and good quality of work. They can offer.
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- Flexibility with start/finish times and work from home options
- Friendly team environment
- Good reputation in the local area
- An existing caseload of work to immediately begin on
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor 2-3 PQE to join this brilliant firm in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Closing date is *1 month from date of advert unless agreed otherwise.*
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.