Residential Development Solicitor 5+ PQE
Birmingham (Hybrid working available after probation)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent benefits package
Hawk 3 Talent are working with a strong regional firm who are currently one of the fastest growing firms in Birmingham and the West Midlands. They have an exceptional company culture and benefits package and heavily focus on Employment, Residential Conveyancing and Development, Commercial Property, Trusts and Family Law.
The firm has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and after a rebrand and decision to make the firm employee owned, they have started to attract Solicitors and Partners from Top Regional firms and Top 200 firms in the Midlands.
They have a great benefits package which includes generous holiday, pension, sick pay and a hybrid working structure after probation.
This role is predominantly office based and is for a new Residential team of the firm.
This modern and technology focused firm are searching for a Residential Development Solicitor with at least 3+ PQE to join their Birmingham / West Midlands teams.
This position is suitable for someone coming out of a fast-paced Residential Development role or from a good Commercial Property department in a reputable law firm.
- Able to take a commercial approach, sound drafting skills.
- Motivated, outgoing, organised individual with a structured reliable approach to both resolving issues and developing solutions.
- To assist, conduct and manage various residential development transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and issuing legal documents.
- Draft various transaction reports to clients and professional lenders.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the case management system.
- You will be able to take and convert commercial property enquiries.
- Support colleagues within the department, liaising with existing and new clients, working efficiently, effectively and professionally.
What's on Offer?
The firm can offer an excellent benefits package, salary and hybrid working schedule.
- Salary ranging from £35,000 - £45,000 +
- Hybrid working schedule (3 days a week remote)
- Pension, sick pay and generous holiday
- Shares, bonus scheme and legal fees covered.
Closing date is 03/01/2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.