Our client based in the Congleton area are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator on a full time, permanent basis. The Sales Administrator will work closely with the internal account executives and the management team to help manage our active customers. This role will support sales through contract creation and renewals, administration and forecasting. You must have excellent communication skills, be able to demonstrate a very high level of accuracy and enjoy working in a high tempo, professional environment.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / Office Hours
- £22k - £25k per annum
- Consultant Contracts
- Send standard Welcome Pack to consultants and ensure all data is accurately & completely collected on the New Contractor form & is forwarded to Finance
- Ensure Key Information Document is accurate & delivered to consultants
- Ensure the contract with the consultant is accurate, complete, signed and stored in the right folder on the shared drive with the correct title
- Maintain CRM so that all consultant details are correct & all correspondence is recorded
- Ensure compliance with IR35 requirements
- Liaise with customers and contractors to ensure accuracy and timely communication of Status Determination Statements for each assignment
- Audit & track Status Determination Statements for all resources
- Manage the transfer of tax liability across the supply chain
- Alert the Sales team to potential IR35 issues
- Maintain up to date knowledge of IR35 requirements
- Ensure that any changes in consultant circumstances are recorded in CRM
- Review current contracts
- Look for missing, unsigned, incorrect contracts
- Make relevant changes and get contracts fully up to date.
- Monitor the consultant contract duration & alert the Sales Team regarding renewal in advance of expiry.
- Management of timesheet portal
- Data input
- Data accuracy
- Data reporting
- Queries on timesheet
- Chasing timesheets
- Chasing Invoices from consultants
- Managing IT environment access for external consultants
o Switch on and switch off
o Vendor partner environment access
- Experience of working in a busy and fast-paced administration environment.
- Ability to work independently and provide accurate results.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes, especially Excel and Word
- Self-motivated, logical and methodical nature, and ability to think and react quickly when necessary.
- Able to learn new systems/processes quickly and effectively. Knowledge of CRM and Timesheet entry systems is beneficial.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.