Job role: Business Support Administrator
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time/Part time (between 20 and 37.5 hours available)
Salary: £22,660 (FTE)
Work with customers, sales team and other internal departments to ensure efficient and accurate handling & processing of customer orders. To deliver a high-quality service to all internal colleagues and external customers.
- Answer incoming phones calls and deal with relevant queries from customers and external sales team
- Processing of orders, credit notes and dispatches on Sage 200 software
- Support external sales team on administrative tasks
- Liaise with warehouse staff and ensure special instructions are clearly communicated where required.
- Set up new customers correctly on Sage 200 and ensure correct paperwork received and save to customer files.
- Manage allocation of stock, to ensure customer delivery SLAs are met to maintain very high customer service levels.
- Liaise with office production team to maintain stock levels for customer orders.
- Manage internal price lists and promotions on Sage to ensure accuracy of invoicing.
- Liaise with external transport companies to ensure customer SLAs are met.
- Process non-conformance and customer complaints on CRM software and liaise with Quality Control department and Business Support Manager to get quick resolution of issues.
- Obtain quotes and manage costs and bookings for export shipments.
- Raise all export paperwork, commercial invoices, POA forms for all export shipments.
- Log and track all international shipments to point of delivery, obtain all POD's.
- Provide SMT and BOD the Daily Summary in the absence of the Business Support Manager.
- Weekly update on sales pipeline with Business Support Manager
- Trouble shooting for 24*7 dispenser and adhering to internal CRM system.
- Liaise with Financial controller when credit limits or terms are exceeded.
- Email customer order acknowledgments and customer invoices.
- Use of EDI invoicing system.
- Keep "How To" Admin Guides up to date
- Support and provide administration for all US warehouse orders.
- Log promotional sales through the relevant channels, on internal server or through relevant Microsoft Teams channel
- Keeping paperwork up to date and e-filing
The above forms the main areas of responsibility for this role, but it is not exhaustive and it should be noted that duties may change over time, so the need for flexibility is key and the job-holder will be expected to co-operate with reasonable changes as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or a similar system would be useful but not essential
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- English Speaking, good numerical skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office
- Experience of working in a fast moving and busy office
- Export administration & knowledge of INCOTERMS
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Can-do attitude
- Friendly and confident telephone manner
- Ability to learn company products and codes
- Flexible & adaptable
- Hard working and loyal
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.