Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Bristol (BS1)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Mon - Fri - 9am - 5pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays (day off in lieu mid-week)
The purpose of this role is to help in the smooth running of the call centre and secondary sales department in their duties and ensure an efficient day to day running.
- Quotes, Invoices and order forms for secondary sales
- Quote forms
- Assist with rep calls - this will primarily be before 11am or after 5pm.
- Weekly Stock Checks
- Company Post - both AM and PM
- Customer Brochures and Letters
- Ensuring Reps have their stationery
- Loading returned advertising data onto a spreadsheet
- Adhoc Duties
The person doing this role should have an outgoing personality and be able to communicate well on the phone and with members of the office. All phone communication will be to the reps. There will be adhoc duties asked of you by the national call centre manager and directors so you will need to be able to manage your time appropriately.
Skills and Experience:
- A responsible attitude
- The ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Full induction training
- Progression opportunities - we promote our talent from within
- Frequent team and individual competitions and incentives
- Pension scheme & limited private health coverage
- Overtime offered
- 28 days holiday
- Quarterly company parties
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.