Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for a new and exciting opportunity ?
Would you like to work for a successful Manufacturing Business, part of a Global Group operating within the Automotive Supply Chain ?
To provide an outstanding level of customer service that satisfies customers' expectations, assuring the existing and future customers of the business.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible in line with "best practice"
- Assistance in managing and developing sales in UK & other countries
- To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
- Processing standard enquiries using the quotation system in 48 hours when is possible.
- Contract review, raising orders in the system & send orders acknowledgement to customers.
- Process quality complaint in the system, liaising with customers and QA for an effective handling and efficient resolution of the complaint, timing, 8D report and credit or replacement when required.
- Preparation of sales documentation such as price lists, budgets, visit reports, sales analysis, etc.
- Execution of sales activities in accordance with the Sales Strategy, as market research, contact new/old customer, develop new customers.
- Processing sales invoices.
Special knowledge, skills & duties
- Negotiation and telephone skills
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Numerate and able to identify business opportunity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
- Good communicator
- Team Building
- Comfortable liaising with external bodies
- Presentable appearance
Salary and Benefits
- £25,000 after completion of training
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Performance Bonus
- Overtime opportunities
- 25+ days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Sick Scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Income Protection insurance
Closing date is 16 th July 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.