Sales and Purchasing Administrator
Commutable from Ipswich or Sudbury
A proven Sales & Purchasing Administrator who has good Microsoft packages with some knowledge and operating experience in SAGE, to assist the Sales Department in all areas of the business.
- Primarily your time will be split 50% Sales Administration and 50% Purchasing Administration.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Receiving and process purchase orders
- Expediting orders through internal liaison
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant Departments
- Liaison with the Logistics Department to ensure timely deliveries
- Stay up to date with new products and features
- Address any client concerns/complaints and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner and ensure follow-up communication, as appropriate.
- Generate all communications in a very professional manner and when in written form in a company approved format on the correct template.
- Ensure correct completion of all administrative work including raising orders/proforma invoices.
- Adaptable as the business grows with a hands-on approach when liaising with customers, sales teams and suppliers at all times.
- General offices duties to include order processing, filing, stationery ordering etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Great communicator, both internally and externally
- Able to work within a team, being flexible and supporting colleagues within a fast-paced working environment.
- Able to problem solve and handle challenges
- A genuine desire to achieve, excel and evolve with a professional, positive outlook
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Some knowledge and operating experience in SAGE
- Good team player who is able to work to their own deadlines
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Starting salary of £22,000 per annum, with an increase after a qualifying probationary period
- Full time, permanent
- Perk Box Membership
- Improshare 6 monthly bonus scheme
- Company contributing pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays