An exciting challenge for a driven and successful Sales Director with a background in paper packaging. To join a successful business in the middle of an extended period of growth and investment, established over 25 years and part of a prosperous group spread across Europe.
The opportunity presents fantastic potential for the right candidate, supported by considerable investment and infrastructure, to drive the business forward in to a new market place as it diversifies from its core product range. Joining at the beginning of the journey, the successful person will report in to the CEO and have genuine input in the business strategy, from formulation through to delivery.
- Salary – Excellent package, negotiable around experience
- Territory – Nationwide
- Business - Based in North West
- Full Time – Director Level
A key member of the leadership team to deliver expertise on matters of key strategic, financial and reputational importance to the business, with a particular focus on delivering transformational sales opportunities, playing an active role in sales enablement and helping shape the product pricing strategy.
The role requires effective engagement with all stakeholders, including current & prospective customers, to build rapport and credibility, assist in creating and delivering commercial solutions to meet the customer's need and create win-win outcomes.
- Engagement on projects with commercial focus to help to drive initiatives as part of overall business strategy
- Shape product pricing strategies
- Negotiate contractual terms and support the sales team to close the deal
- Lead the contractual negotiation process, managing customer's expectations
- Support the development and deployment of the sales plans
- Support, coach and mentor Sales teams
- Share expert knowledge on commercial matters with Sales community
- Develop business practices, policies and procedures
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics
- Based in the North West
- Proven track record in a similar role within Paper Packaging industry
- Significant demonstrable experience in financial modelling for pricing, deals and projects
- Intimate knowledge of the sales cycle and supply chain processes
Closing date is 31st January December 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.