Hours: Monday – Friday- 09:00am- 17:00pm
Salary: £20,000 + Generous Commission Scheme (With clear fast and achievable milestones leading to promotion and salary increase)
Our client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic individual to join their expanding team of Sales Executives. In this exciting sales position, you will be responsible for generating business by contacting new customers and consulting them on the benefits of the service and additional products. You will become a subject matter expert in these products, listening to customer requirements and highlighting the advantages our services would give.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Providing excellent, proactive customer service to all customers by providing precise product knowledge whilst aware of the current market.
- Building strong B2B relationships via the telephone to ensure the company has a high success rate of converting new customers as well as retaining key businesses and growing key accounts.
- Consistently deliver a high-quality service and exceeding customer's expectations while simultaneously providing a consultative sales process.
- Follow up on sales enquiries in a timely manner.
- Updating the CRM system to ensure call notes are accurately recorded.
Requirements for the Sales Executive:
Whilst full training will be given to ensure you have a vast amount of knowledge of the services and industry, the correct person will hold the following-
- Previous experience within sales or customer service preferred but not essential.
- A good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and an excellent communicator.
- Willingness to learn about call techniques, our products, services and get the know about the customer.
- A desire to talk on the phone with a confident telephone manner.
- Basic salary - £20,000 per annum
- £24,000 - 1st year OTE
- Achievable progression opportunities
- On the spot incentives
- An additional day annual leave for your birthday
- Free breakfast
- Sociable working hours, no weekends, or evenings
- Early Friday finish
- Fun, supportive working environment
- Dress down office
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 x salary life assurance
Closing date 15th February 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future