gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Bingley, Monday - Friday 0830 to 1700, £70,000 per annum OTE
Due to continued success and planned growth, our client is looking to bring in an experienced Sales Manager to aid in their efforts of evolving from a £5million to a £25+million turnover busines in the next 5 years. This role comes with an excellent opportunity to progress within a rapidly growing company, with a career path that can lead to a board level position.
The role is within a manufacturing business where products are built to order based on customers requirements. Experience within a manufacturing business similar would be a advantage, but is not essential.
- Day to day running of all aspects of sales within the business
- Effectively source, recruit, onboard, train and coach sales staff
- Train, coach and incentivise current sales team to improve performance
- Analyse past performance and effectively plan and set new goals to help project future performance
- Improve integration of sales team more successfully within the wider business
- Develop and enhance customer engagement through improving and implementing new strategy.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Proven track record of managing a team successfully in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage with all staff up to and including board level
- Ability to unite a team in agreeing on a shared vision for company success
- Previous experience of conducting daily briefings and performance reviews
- Use data-driven reports to organise sales coaching sessions and empower sales staff to take ownership of their opportunity pipelines.
- Top standards of customer service by having empathy for the customer and being able to understand their viewpoints and needs.
- Strong understanding of pricing, margin and discounting impact
Closing date is 26/12/2020
To apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to email@example.com