Job Title: Sales Office Manager
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Hours: 8AM - 5PM Monday to Friday
Remuneration: £30-35k (Dependant on experience) + Commission (OTE up to £39k)
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to drive and motivate the team within their busy and fast paced sales office situated
in Swindon. This person will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the sales office along with after sales
support which must be second to none. This is a "boots on the ground position" and will include the pricing and processing of
quotes/orders when required.
They are looking for someone who is capable of managing their own time efficiently and ensuring the team is achieving set
targets so quotes/orders etc are processed accurately and efficiently. An excellent level of support, both to our existing
customer base and potential new customers is essential.
Basic outline of the role:
- Managing and developing systems to enable smooth day to day running of the sales office & staff.
- Providing time-critical quotes to both the trade and DIY customers.
- Answering technical questions relating to our products and offering advice and support where required.
- Liaising with our factory and suppliers to gain technical approval on some complex designs / product configurations.
- Ensuring where possible, customers are aware of the current regulations and requirements for new / replacement products.
- Converting winning quotes into jobs, ordering all related products / materials from our suppliers and scheduling manufacture /
- Liaising with our factory where technical details need to be manually amended from the software system before manufacture.
- Offering an exceptional level of after-sales support and advice where required.
- General administration work including filing, taking payments, answering the telephone etc.
What we are looking for:
- Previous industry/product experience is essential.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook Email.
- Good ability to visualize in 3D from drawings / plans.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A pro-active and flexible approach to busy workloads.
- Self-motivated and hard working with the ability to use own initiative.
- Punctual and diligent with a smart appearance.
This is an exciting role for the right person, you will be working in a busy and rapidly expanding fabricator of PVCu, Aluminium
and Composite products. Our clients' product portfolio is always growing and they offer to their customers a level of service which is second to none within the industry. Dealing with both trade & DIY customers, this role is extremely engaging and well rewarded via a sales based commission scheme.