Sales Order Administrator
£19,000 to £20,000
Monday-Thursday 7:45/4:14 Friday 7:45/3:15
Summary: To help with the administration roles within a busy manufacturing operations office.
- Entering Customer purchase orders onto the system as a sales order.
- Filing Sales Orders into their respective folders.
- Altering sales orders to suit a reschedule date.
- Liaising with Team Leaders on Customer delivery updates
- Take minutes/actions from management meetings and distribute.
- Updating various action trackers from various inputs (e.g., Customer Complaints, Audit Actions etc) and communicating.
- There are other general administrative jobs that need to be done on a regular basis such as scanning of documents and helping in other departments if needed.
- Covering the phones on certain days of the week will also form part of this job.
- Understanding of Sage Line 50, ideal but not essential.
- Good administration skills, Dexterity, Reliable, Positive attitude
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, Mathematics, English, IT
- Amenable, able to adapt quickly to different job tasks.
- Appropriate operation knowledge of Production systems,
- Ability to work in a team environment and as an individual.
- Good team building skills and able to work as a team member.
- Communication skills.
Closing date is 7th November 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.