Our client based in the Deeside area are currently looking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator to work on fixed-term contract. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will work with and provide sales support to the External and Internal sales team and work as a liaison between other departments and facilitate requirements in an efficient and professional manner.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday / 9am - 5pm
- £18,186.43 per annum
- To be the first point of contact for Internal/External Sales Teams.
- Processing large orders direct through our client/directly with brands.
- Processing orders won through quotes.
- Liaising with different departments to ensure the smooth delivery of orders.
- Preserving high customer service standards.
- Working with the After Sales and Returns team to create a seamless customer journey if issues occur.
- Create a solution finding environment to enhance the customer experience.
- Ensure and update accuracy in SLX.
- Working towards clear KPI's around accuracy and call retention.
- To work with all other internal departments to provide the necessary service.
- In additional to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
- Positive, enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Position, solution driven attitude.
- Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn bespoke systems.
- Persuasive, influential and self-confident individual with strong interpersonal awareness and communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Teamwork - a team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team.
- Customer focused with a drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly to a fast paced working environment.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.