£9.54 - £10.10 per hour (£17,046.07 - £18,046.68 pa actual)
40 hours per week
(Term time only)
Our clients new School Receptionist/Administrator; your role will be to ensure that the operations within reception and guest areas of the school runs smoothly at all times, greeting all visitors and guests in a professional and courteous manner, and assisting them to ensure they are directed to the right person and the right place within the school.
You will provide excellent support service, to support efficient and effective running of all the schools' data entry, collation and other administration tasks, including Finance, General and Pupil Administration, HR, Facilities and Site Maintenance, ICT, Health and Safety, Housekeeping and Catering.
Fantastic time keeping and organisation skills are a must, as the management of the reception and conference rooms will be your domain, making sure that each meeting and event is setup on time, and not conflicting one another.
- To act as the first point of contact for the school
- Ensure the safety and security of the reception, ensuring entry to the premises is controlled
- Ensure that all guests and visitors have the appropriate identification to access the school
- Ensure the reception and conference rooms are maintained and welcoming
- Work both independently and effectively to provide an excellent reception and administrative support service
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships, contributing to the delivery of an efficient support service
- Supporting the requirements necessary of the schools' quality and governance expectations to include preparing, collating and editing reports
- Maintaining and updating manual and computerised records
- Organising and facilitating events
- Provide support to the recruitment and onboarding processes of staff, and supporting new staff inductions
- Provide support to HR such as sickness/absence reporting and keeping training records up to date
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required within the remit of the role
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a school environment OR a busy reception/administration
- Sound knowledge and efficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, email, web and general office systems
- Have an adaptable, flexible approach to working, including collaborative support to other colleagues to meet demands of the business
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and effectively without supervision for longer periods of time and prioritise workload
- Commitment to service quality
- Ability to be discreet and protect confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels
- Excellent customer focussed manner
- Good level of literacy and numeracy (at least 5 GCSEs above C to include English and Maths).
- Must have excellent computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint and ability to use range of databases once trained
- Accurate typing, touch typing desirable.
- Organised, good time management.
- Ability to manage own time to deal with multiple tasks.
- High levels of interpersonal ability with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Discreet, confidential and reliable
Closing date is 18th Dec 2021
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.