Are you an experienced Import / Export Freight Operations Coordinator, looking for a new opportunity ?
Due to continued growth in the business, our client are looking for an Air Freight co-ordinator for its Heathrow operation.
Working in a very busy Import / Excport operation, dealing with the processing of consignments arriving to the U.K. by Air.
- Complete all Import, Export and Cross Trade activities correctly and on time including financial, legal and invoicing transaction
- Correctly complete all customs import/export declaration forms
- Ensure all operational activities are completed on time
- Immediately report any amendments to the customs declaration forms to line manager
- Complete ad-hoc and spot checks on customer entries and submit reports to line manager weekly
- Ensure all duties/VAT is charged correctly upon invoicing and collect any monies due in line with SOPs
- Maintain excellent customer and inter-departmental relationships at all times giving regular feedback to line manager
- Follow up late customer payments in conjunction with credit control
- Communicate quotations to the line manager/sales team within two hours of receipt and ensure all quotations are recorded on the system in one format
- Ensure all reports are generated by given deadlines and handed to line manager
- Accurately complete all invoicing for imports, exports and clients within 48 hours of activity
- Ensure insurances are charged correctly and any insurance claims are handed to line manager without delay
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience of Freight Forwarding, Export / Imports industry
- High level attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to prioritise and organise own workload
- Must be a team player
- Have commercial awareness
- Must be flexible with their working hours
- Along with 20 days annual leave + Public holidays
- Holiday loyalty days up to a maximum of 5 days (1 per each full year of employment completed)
- Yearly pension review
- Confidential EAP platform for you and your immediate family members as spouse/partners and children aged 16 to 24 in full-time education, living in the same household
- Access to our Employee Discounts and Perks, which includes Grocery Shopping, Holidays, Movies, Sports, Wellness and many more.
- After completing six months' service, UK Death in Service equal to three times your annual salary.
- After one year's service employees are eligible to join the Private Medical Scheme (application process required).
- After one year's service company contributions increase 9% for the Group personal Pension Plan.
The ideal candidate
Will have relevent experience, and be someone who is keen to challenge themselves.
Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30 - one-hour lunch
Closing date is 11th April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.