Job Type: SEND Administrator
Location: Leyland, Lancashire
Hours of work: 40 hours per week - 42 weeks per year
The post holder will be responsible for providing a an outstanding administrative service to the SEND Coordinator which includes typing and circulating documents, taking and receiving phone calls, making diary appointments, taking minutes, record keeping and arranging meetings.
- To prepare all paperwork in preparation for EHCP reviews, including liaison with staff, collating
- information, taking minutes and then liaising with SENDCo re completion of relevant forms and
- sending it on to relevant authorities.
- Complete and record analysis of data for SEMH pupils
- To ensure the SEMH office is efficiently run and organised and liaise with the SENDCo as to its organisation.
- Set up and update the Outcomes on the EHCP Trackers for all pupils across school.
- Set up SEMH information on SchoolPod and the SEN Register and keep records up to date.
- Liaise with parents'/support agencies' enquiries in the absence of the SENDCo.
- Sort cover timetables for absent colleagues, liaising with SENDCo and Deputy Headteacher
- Prepare/organise transition paperwork - liaise with lower and upper schools in the absence of SENDCo.
- Attend parent consultation reviews, in relation to Individual Education Plan reviews, follow up and produce the necessary paperwork
- Ensure that SEMH resources are up to date.
- To work with the SENDCo on Teaching Assistant timetabling and ensuring they are able to provide pupils with suitable support
- To prepare any differentiated resources, additional resources needed for lessons directed by the SENDCo.
- Support the pupil attendance and registration process.
Duties will vary, you must expect to diversify and lend a hand wherever is required.
- Interaction with children with SEMH
- Occasional working outside of the normal working day and at weekends based on service needs
- The post holder will need to hold a current valid and satisfactory UK driving licence as travel between sites may be required.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy (at least 5 GCSEs above C to include English and Maths).
Demonstrable experience of working in administrative roles ideally to include HR/finance experience and/or within an education or care environment.
- Computer literacy - essential packages are Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint with the ability to use quickly gain competence in a range of databases once trained
- Accurate touch typing.
- Organised, good time management.
- Ability to manage own time to deal with multiple tasks.
- High levels of interpersonal ability with excellent written and verbal communication
What's on Offer:
- Full training and continued support
- Life assurance and pension
- Health cash back plan
- Car lease scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Perk box
- Free parking
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Closing Date 9 th August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future