Our client based in Wrexham is looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager to join their business. This is a permanent role working in the business development team for our client. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for selling market leading digital solutions to current and prospect clients. As a Senior Account Manager, you will also be responsible for supporting other team members in the development of their roles and accounts.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 9am-5pm
- £25k - 30k per annum dependant on experience, plus bonus
- Manage a portfolio off accounts and be responsible for building strong client relationships.
- Offer support and guidance to other team members in the development of their accounts.
- Proactively sourcing and self-generating new business.
- Gathering and chasing new leads via warm and cold calls, and LinkedIn.
- Coordinate with internal teams to deliver solutions that meets client's needs.
- Identify opportunities to grow accounts within the business.
- Understanding customer needs face to face to identify the best possible marketing solutions.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals.
- Develop account management strategies.
- Planning your days routes efficiently to enable best use of your time.
- Attending Sales and Marketing meetings and conference when required to share best practise from your manager and rest of the team.
- Previous experience of working within a Sales or Events Environment.
- The ability to self-generate leads.
- Take ownership and propose solutions to your own account, and their managers.
- Experience of working within an account management role.
- The ability to identify client's needs.
- Driven and sales orientated.
- A passion for what you do, and a need to learn and develop.
- Confidence in being able to talk to new client's and pitch products and services to them.
- Driving licence and use of a car.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.