Senior & Small Works Engineers - Fire & Security
Location: South West & Midlands
Hours of work: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 DOE
You will assist the UK Service Manager and Field Line Manager to align and deliver their strategic objectives for service growth, by delivering excellent service to the client base in area. As a Senior Service and Small Works Engineer you will lead service delivery, quality and health and safety by acting as a role model to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- To carry out client visits to ensure client satisfaction & meet their expectations.
- Conduct service review meetings based on reports issued by Service Manager.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the area Service Team through training and mentoring.
- Monitor and lead productivity among the Service Team ensuring the engineers meet their KPI's.
- Regularly audit the service team in line with NSI requirements in conjunction with QHSE Manager. - Manage and take part in 24-hour call-out cover on a rota basis with other service engineers.
- Audit service engineer's vehicles and stock to ensure they are kept to a reasonable standard.
- Carry out service audits to ensure the engineers are carrying out maintenances in line with the company standards.
- Assist in the installation of small-works orders of all applicable systems to the required standards and regulations.
- Conduct site surveys, giving due consideration to all applicable security and fire risk factors. Prepare small work quotes.
- Service, commission and repair Fire Detection, Access Control, Door Entry, Intruder Alarm, CCTV systems and other associated systems to the required standards and regulations.
- Carry out any other job specific duties as deemed appropriate by the Service Manager and Directors of the company.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience in servicing and maintaining of Fire Detection, Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarm Systems and other associated equipment to the applicable British and European Standards and knowledge also of all relevant BAFE/NSI codes of practice.
- To be knowledgeable with the products and systems installed and with any significant limitations inherent in such products and systems.
- Have managerial or supervisory experience.
- To have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- To have the ability to fault find and resolve issues in a logical manner.
- To have good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and complete service call-out documentation.
Closing date is 1 st April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future