Senior HR Advisor
(1 year maternity contract)
Commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Garforth, York
A well established company based in Wetherby are looking for a an experienced HR Advisor or Junior Business Partner for a 1 year maternity contract.
The role can offer working form home 2 days per week if required.
To provide comprehensive HR support and advice to the business across all aspects of the employee life cycle, building strong working relationships with line managers and the wider HR Team. You will have a sound HR background and possess exceptional customer focused skills and a keen eye for detail.
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager
Key relationships with all internal stakeholders and all external support partners and service providers
- Provide sound practical HR advice and guidance across the full employee life cycle including recruitment, performance management, sickness and disciplinary issues given in line with HR policies and procedures
- Process all documentation, which directly impacts upon the HR function in a professional manner, being mindful to promote the company image at all times
- Have experience of all aspects of HR administration including issuing contracts of employment and contract variations
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, exceptional listening skills and the ability to establish good working relationships, quickly gaining the confidence of managers.
- Support and advise managers with company policies and procedures in order for effective business decisions to be made
- Assist in HR-related projects and co-ordinate the implementation of key change programmes/business cases in line with the overall HR activity schedule and the specific activity within designated areas of responsibility
Pro-active, critical thinker, ambitious, takes pride in their work, team player, ability to build strong working relationships and to establish themselves as a credible HR professional, detail conscious and has the confidence to drive continuous improvement, customer focused
Excellent interpersonal skills – both written and oral, good listener, proficient in both Excel and Word, highly numerate, solid administrative skills