Calling all skilled machinists and senior packing operatives who are seeking a career and not just a job!!
Do you want to work in a welcoming and energetic environment, where your skill, dedication & an eye for quality and detail are matched by the ever-growing success of your employer and rewarded with fantastic opportunities for progression?
World-Class Chocolatier Hotel Chocolat are expanding (AGAIN) and in line with this exciting growth are seeking to increase their headcount by 40% in the next 12 Months.
In line with this growth, they are seeking the very best people to join them on their journey. If your skills and experience match the ones shown below and you are interested in learning more about what a PERMANENT role with this fantastic business would mean to you, contact us today!
Shifts available: AM/PM rotation (£10.92 per hour) & permanent nights (£13.10 per hour)
Hours of work: AM/PM – Monday to Friday, 6AM – 2PM & 2PM – 10PM. Nightshift – Sunday to Thursday, 10PM – 6AM.
Location: Alpha Drive, St Neots
- You will be responsible for running a line and organising a team of people to deliver the production plan in a timely fashion, within agreed quality parameters.
- You will take responsibility to work safely as an individual and as part of the wider team.
- You will coordinate people, materials, and equipment to process various shapes and sizes of chocolate products.
- You will pro-actively work with the Shift Supervisor to continuously improve performance KPI’s and will reinforce the team ethic through effective communication.
- This is a fast paced, high diversity, high quality production environment, that will need you to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail to assure products are packed to the highest quality standards.
Skills & Experience Sought:
- Strong verbal & written English language skills
- Experience of leading & training others
- Machine or picking & packing experience – ideally within FMCG/Food, otherwise a small product/high volume environment
- Experience of quality checking & inspection in a fast-paced environment
- Food Safety Level 2 certification (ideal)
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.