Gap professional are proud to be working in partnership with luxury chocolatier Hotel Chocolat to recruit Senior Packing Line Operatives for their St. Neots site. These are permanent positions, available from the end of June onward, and offer the successful candidates an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in a progressive environment.
Hours of work: Weekly shift rotation Monday - Friday 0600-1400 and 1400-2200
Annual Salary: £20,862.40 - £22,276.80 (Depending on Experience)
What makes working for this leading brand different? Well that's easy:
1 - Since their inception in 1993, they've been raising the bar as an innovative, authentic and ethical manufacturer, who are passionate about fairness, equality & giving back - three core qualities they also live by as an employer.
2 - These qualities mean that they just keep growing - To date there are 103 stores across the UK and an International presence from Copenhagen to Hong Kong, a restaurant in London and a boutique hotel in St Lucia, employing over 1300 people - but they're not stopping there
3 - They are committed to continually investing in their employees and see it as their mission to ensure each person is given the opportunity to learn and grow alongside the business in a friendly and energetic working environment, where ideas flow and everyone is committed to achieving the same goals, together.
What does the role entail?
- Ensuring your line section is performing to outlined efficiency, quality, food safety & yield standards
- Supporting team members with problem solving
- Completing all start up checks and highlighting any potential issues
- Working closely with the Engineering teams to reduce downtime & within cost controls for the department
- Ensure all aspects of International working are adhered to and supported
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety systems, remaining responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of others around you
- Stepping up and covering for other roles in the department where applicable
- Supporting root cause or CI analysis - (quality, efficiency and labour)
- Recording and reviewing data, highlighting any trends and concerns
What skills & experience do we seek?
- Experience of a similar role in an environment where quality & health & safety are key
- Food Safety Level 2 (Advantageous/Desirable)
- HACCP Training (Advantageous/Desirable)
- A proactive, 'Can do' attitude, bringing enthusiasm, energy and a passion for high standards
- A 'working together as one' approach - offering flexibility and a commitment to team success
- The ability to challenge constructively and receive feedback openly
Annual salary: £20,862.40 - £22,276.80 (Depending on Experience)
Additional benefits: 20 days annual leave, Company bonus scheme, Seasonal gift cards, Life assurance of 2x salary, Contributory pension scheme, Discounted products, Eye care scheme, Cycle to work scheme, 70% off your stay at the company's luxury resort in St Lucia and excellent opportunities for progression
Please note that the company observe current guidelines on social distancing and all appropriate measures in support of the current situation are in place and operational.