With sustained growth and expansion in the sectors we cover and solutions we provide to our clients, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are now seeking an experienced 360 Recruiter to join our team in Norwich.
What makes working for us different?
- A fresh approach
- A focus on providing a quality of service that delivers on time, every time.
- A clear strategic plan with agreed investment from our parent company
- A structure that supports the plan at every stage and allows us to remain agile.
- Industry-leading technology - from our CRM to Social Media tools/licences
- Visible career paths that offer diversity as well as enhancing potential
- Individual L&D plans that encompass internal & external training & guidance.
- A vibrant, collaborative & growth-orientated environment
- Strong remuneration packages, that include the ability to select your bonus scheme to suit, from the 4 options available.
The industry & career sectors we currently operate, and have dedicated specialist consultants within, are:
- Manufacturing & Automation
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Consumer Goods & Online Retail
- Digital & Creative
- HR & Finance
- Business Support
- Facilities Management
We are seeking candidates with either proven, progressive experience in one of these sectors OR those who have the knowledge, ambition, and confidence to develop a sector from scratch in what is truly an agile and dynamic environment.
What do we seek in return for what we offer?
- Progressive, specialist recruitment experience or within a solution-based sales role
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- The ability & desire to build long-term relationships, providing exceptional levels of service
- High levels of integrity, tenacity, and accountability
- A positive, pro-active approach to collaboration
- Standard working hours are 8AM - 5PM, Monday to Friday, however we are an inclusive employer and offer flexibility, including reduced hours and/or the opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
- Remuneration includes basic salary of £22,000 - £28,000 (negotiable+ DOE), plus a choice of bonus scheme, as well as additional quarterly financial incentives.
- Benefits include 34 days annual leave (includes statutory and a day off for your birthday), contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity pay, additional incentives and benefits.