Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
Gloucestershire (Flexible on location)
£35,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable depending on experience) + Additional Benefits (Parking, Bonus, Sick Pay, Pension, Hybrid Working)
Full Time (Hybrid working available)
Hawk 3 Talent are working with a lovely boutique firm on the outskirts of Gloucestershire to secure a Conveyancing Solicitor / Executive or Associate to join a busy, well established department.
This family run firm is extremely reputable in the local region and has been operating successfully for 250 years. They have a great client base in Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds but also act for clients both nationally and internationally.
The quality of the work on offer is excellent within the firm. They frequently act for sales and purchases of high-net-worth individuals in the Cotswolds and due to the high level of experience within the firm, they often act on complex conveyancing matters.
- Acting on a caseload of conveyancing matters such as sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property, buy to let, remortgages and equity release, extension of leases and land registry, this role will be a comfortable fit for Conveyancers with at least 2+ PQE, however this is negotiable for the right person.
- Acting in an independent and professional manner you will be tasked with growing the reputation and presence of the department with one of the Senior Management team.
- You will do this all for a firm which doesn't cut corners and will give you everything you need to be successful.
- You will have tailored onboarding, training and a progression plan from day one, meaning their support will match your ambition.
- Moreover the firm has a great reputation for being friendly and down to earth, despite their success and high net worth client base!
What's On Offer?
You will enjoy a fantastic salary as well as a bonus structure to match ambitious billers. Salary is predicted to be from £35,000 to above £55,000 for candidates coming in with their own client bases or lengthy tenure in a Conveyancing role in a Private Practice law firm.
You will work with a boutique firm well known for its work in Conveyancing.
What do you need to be considered?
- You will need experience in a Conveyancing department (either private practice, in house or consultancy).
- You will need to be an ambitious individual who wants to assist with the growth of a department.
- You will ideally live within a commutable distance to Bourton-on-the-water or Stow-on-the-Wold.
Closing date is 27th June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.