Title: Senior Software Developer
Hours: Monday-Friday - 40 hours per week (Flexible)
Salary: From £40,000 to £60,000 per annum
Our client is a leader in it’s given field of design and manufacturing, supplying specialist structural building components. On their behalf, we are looking for a Senior Software Developer to onboard the team to deliver technical software solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Agile methodologies
- Test driven design and automated deployment techniques.
- The role will cover all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including software design and architecture, requirements gathering and liaising with stakeholders, assessing, and critiquing current software architecture, implementing agile methodologies and mentoring / recruiting software engineers.
- Deliver technical software solutions with experience and exposure to object-oriented principles.
Requirements of the Senior Software Developer:
Strong understanding of the following technical landscape is predominately a Microsoft stack:
- NET Core
- Web APIs
- SQL Server
- Octopus Deploy
- Azure DevOps
- Private healthcare after 12 months service (teeth, glasses and physio).
- Onsite Gym.
- Modern facilities with breakout areas.
- Company events.
- Free onsite parking.
- Cycle to Work.
- Pension Scheme.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 with service.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org