Working for a Digital Marketing agency revolutionising the client/agency relationship. Based in the heart of the East Midlands in Leicester, achieving excellent results in SEO, my client also specialise in PPC, PR, Web Design, Social Media, Content Marketing, and Video.
Currently the UK's fastest growing full service marketing agency with offices overseas, My client is looking for an experienced SEO Manager/Team Leader who is excited at the opportunity to merge their expertise with this fantastic agency!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO Team Leader or SEO Manager to join a fast-growing team.
If you're excited at the opportunity and can bring demonstrable experience in SEO projects, ideally along with direct agency experience, we'd love to hear from you!
Reporting to our Managing Director, you'll be responsible for the SEO performance of a number of clients. From completing SEO auditing to implementing SEO strategies - you'll have excellent organisational & planning skills. You'll be confident meeting clients, working alongside in-house departments and have a good understanding of all the different elements within digital marketing.
In addition to this, you'll have a roll-your-sleeves up attitude and be expected to:
- Monitor and report on client's campaigns on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Be able to dive right in and take ownership of your work.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team. Including, assisting in the training of less experienced members of the team.
- Develop & maintain good relationships.
- Have experience using industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Moz, Majestic, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs and more.
- Passionate about SEO.
- 5+ years experience in SEO and digital marketing.
- Agency Experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in Keyword Research.
- Knowledge of link building strategies and execution.
- Understanding of technical/onsite SEO.
- Full-time role at the UK's fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office where we they have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
- 22 days holiday.
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
The client really looks after their staff and work hard to make it the best environment to work in.