£30,000 - £40,000
Hawk 3 are working on behalf of a fantastic Digital Agency who due to continued organic growth are recruiting an SEO Manager. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a thriving company and team with routes for progression. My client is working with some well-known brands and companies and you will have a direct influence on projects.
- Working with clients to create an SEO strategy that aligns with their core KPIs
- Performing keyword research, keyword mapping and search intent research to inform client strategies
- Conducting backlink audits, competitor analysis and idea generation
- Running technical audits and actioning optimisation recommendations
- Creating content, optimising landing and support pages as well as other website elements
- Working offsite using industry tools, carrying out link building campaigns and outreach
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and adjusting tactics, including conversion rate analysis
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Creating monthly reports detailing rank, traffic, organic revenue and insights against core KPIs
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO best practises.
- Using Google analytics, Search Console, SEMrush and similar tools to spot trends, issues and opportunities.
Experience, attributes & skills sought.
- A creative and technical self-starter who thrives within a fast-paced environment
- At least 4 years of experience and ideally within an agency setting
- A data-driven problem solver with an outstanding ability to identify and resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and presentations
- A team player who works effectively in both an office or remote environment.
- Deep knowledge of the core principles of SEO and an expert level at Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush
- A track record of providing ROI through SEO
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
In return, you will benefit from:
- Generous salary
- Opportunities for development and training
- Career progression
- Chance to really make an impact on our company growth
- The opportunity to work within an innovative, award-winning agency and as part of a team who are at the very top of their game.
- Working hours from 9am – 5pm with the flexibility to work fully remote, office based or a mix of the two.
Closing date 29/07/2021