£20,000 - £25,000
Hawk 3 are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic global company for a 1st line help desk analyst. This role has great routes for progression and exposure to new technologies as well as full training. You will be a part of a very tight nit team who support each other through every project and task.
- ITI and Windows
- Liaising with staff on reports and progress on queries
- Ticketing queries
- Password resets
- Run reports
- Maintain hardware and software but also install.
- Managing windows server and office software
Experience, attributes & skills sought.
- Experience of managing/supporting Windows Server-based networks and users on Windows Desktop Operating Systems, and Office software.
- Experience of installing, maintaining and supporting PC and Laptop hardware, and the day-to-day requirements of their users.
- Awareness of corporate backup software, systems and procedures.
- Experience with maintaining and supporting network printers.
- Exposure to basic networking protocols.
- Experience using an ITIL centred Helpdesk or ticketing system.
- Working knowledge of configuring and maintaining corporate mobile devices (Android and iOS mobiles and tablets)
- Great communication and teamwork skills
In return, you will benefit from:
Fantastic working environment
And many more benefits
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future