Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Job: Service Support Manager
Location: Covering Norfolk, East Anglia, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire
Hours: Monday to Friday - 48 hrs
The role of the Service Support Manager is to oversee all service elements, ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to. You will support local site supervisors, mobile supervisors, Trolleywise drivers and mobile engineering resource Group wide.
- Ensure all sites, staff and vehicles assigned are running in a safe, efficient and are compliant with Company / Group policies.
- Ensure staff inductions are delivered to new starters as required, annual inductions are completed as directed by the business and training is completed in accordance to the Academy processes and by the H&S / HR department.
- Carry out HR functions as required by the business.
- Carry out investigations relating to workmanship / quality, accidents and incidents as and when required by the business.
- Ensure when working on site you are "Adding Value", if you are saving cost, improving efficiencies or ensuring compliance of Health & Safety legislation or policy then you are adding value.
- Carry out all audits at each allocated location/mobile resource in accordance with the Group Operations arrangements, to ensure compliance with all Safe Systems of work. Audits must be carried out on the Service Management system.
- Remain flexible but focused, site / staff responsibility is subject to change and additional tasks within the Group locations may also be required, this is at the discretion of your line manager or senior managers within the Group.
- You must manage your time efficiently in accordance with the directive from the business and highlight any workload issues to your Line Manager.
- Provide support for building relationships and communication with customers e.g. attending Joint Management Reviews / Group H&S Audits / General meetings etc. if relevant.
- In partnership with site supervisors and mobile supervisors:
- Ensure staff utilise all app based systems e.g. Connect / SHE Assure / VERISAE / Dayforce etc. in a timely and accurate manner.
Ensuring that staff abide by the safe working procedures relevant to their role.
- Liaise with customers including dealing with customer complaints.
- Ensure fulfilment of rostering, training and coaching of staff to ensure that they are able to undertake the requirements of their contracts of employment.
- Ensure compliance with CPM weekly forecasts through CPM supervisors and amend hours as required through service office prior to any changes taking place.
- Ensure KPI reports delivered by service office are actioned as required.
- Ensure agreed CPM SLA's are adhered to and any additional activities are discussed and agreed in advance, prior to any changes or additional PO coverage is secured.
- Complete any other reasonable request within the purpose and spirit of the role.
- Compliance to Company Policies and Group Management Systems.
Full car driving licence.
A good level of IT skills.
Good timekeeping and communication skills.
Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
Must be able to stay away from home when required.
Ability to problem solve and reacts quickly to unforeseen issues within the field.
Ability to mentor staff and to have an approachable and ethical attitude.
Closing date is 4 th Mach 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future