Are you an experienced Shift Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity, to join an established, successful Third Party Logistics business that is in a period of sustained growth and investment ?
Based on a multi client site, within a multi functional service operation, you will be responsible for creating a positive culture to help drive customer service levels and team productivity.
- Management and development of a team of Team Leaders and 10 - 12 warehouse operatives
- Regular and consistent approach to the appraisal of all staff under your direct control.
- Achievement of required KPI's and SLA's within agreed budget.
- To monitor process compliance for those team members under your direct control.
- Day to day organisation of resources (equipment and labour) to cope with required activity levels.
- Planning for peak periods, liaising with agency labour provider to deliver a ramp-up staffing plan to achieve large volume uplifts.
- Overall responsibility for the quality of work carried out by your teams. Ensuring QC checks are carried out at various stages, results are monitored and areas for improvements identified and implemented.
- Health and Safety compliance within your team.
- To constantly seek out continual improvement / best practice within your team
- Experience of First Line Manager duties from a 3PL / Manufacturing / Production distribution or warehousing background.
- Ecommerce B2C operations experience desirable but not essential
- Effective leadership with a 'can do' mentality
- Numerate with an aptitude for detail
- Effective planning skills e.g. resource deployment etc.
- Use of Warehouse Management Systems and Microsoft Office
- Awareness of Health and Safety practices
- Effective communicator at all levels
Hours of Work
6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm, Weekly rotation
Closing date is 10th October 2021
Hawk 3 are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.