Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Working Hours: Between 6am – 6pm or 6pm – 6am
Main Responsibilities of the Shovel Driver
- Ensure that all internal transport is checked and maintained correctly.
- Ensure the Plant’s supply of raw cullet is maintained and mixed in a manner to maximise output.
- Carry out daily inspections and complete reports on the condition of the Loading Shovel, FLT and Sweeper.
- Take ownership of vehicle ensuring it is clean and tidy after use
- Load lorries with the correct quantity and type of product making sure that the finished product is visually inspected prior to loading.
- Throughout the shift monitor the processed product and the levels of waste in the bays and report any anomalies to the Supervisor.
- Operate the company FLT as required.
- Assist with other departments when required and Build good relationships with other employees throughout the company.
Experience and Skills required
- A good knowledge of health and safety practices
- Hold a First Aiders Certificate
- Hold a current FLT license
- A good knowledge of harness use
- Ability to manage multiple workloads simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure
Closing date is 06.06.2022