Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
The overall purpose of this position is to be responsible for all administrative functions on site including personnel, payroll, purchasing and other administrative duties where required
- Responsible for supporting the management in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly FTE (full-time equivalent) payroll, ensuring the information is reported to the Central Payroll Team.
- Collation and checking of overtime, lateness and attendance reports.
- Administer payroll related forms, ensuring they are processed correctly and in a timely manner, seeking management approval where required.
- Responsible for recording of banked hours and absence, including sickness, maternity / paternity leave and maintaining holiday records.
- Maintain training matrices and records accurately
- Raise Purchase Requisitions as and when required and maintain trackers.
- Work with management to create consumable forecasts and raise Purchase Requisitions in a timely manner.
- Assist the management team with administrative tasks, which may include the booking of meeting rooms and minute taking in meetings.
- General administration duties not contained above
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Educated to a GCSE level (or equivalent) to include Maths and English.
- Familiarity with working in a factory environment.
- Handling customer complaints and queries face-to-face
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support staff to do the same.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint .
Closing date is 21 st October 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future