Are you an experienced Warehousing & Logistics Manager, looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a global leader in the world of contract logistics ?
If you have experience managing a medium-sized, multifunctional team and distribution hub, this is an exciting opportunity to lead a new Basingstoke site and actively contribute to their ongoing success on a key customer contract.
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for effectively overseeing the newly established Basingstoke site and providing strong support to the Contract Manager. Undertaking a broad range of activities to ensure the smooth opeartional delivery of excellent 3PL service, including assisting with financial tasks and overseeing H&S. You will recruit, select, train and develop employees, leading by example and ensuring the site team runs efficiently and safely, with a focus on excellent engagement and service. Additionally, you will act as the main point of contact for customer queries, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with customers, as well as striving to develop and implement improvements in the services offered.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous experience managing a medium sized distribution hub
- Experience of leading a medium-sized, multifunctional team
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of TMS and WMS
- A flexible and proactive approach
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in IT, including MS Office packages
- A Transport CPC qualification
In return, you will benefit from:
- 25 days' holiday ( plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Salary of £50,000
- Car allowance of £6,000
- Employee benefits i.e. discount schemes including E-vouchers and gift cards, gym membership as well as a recognition platform
- Critical Illness Cover
- Tailored development and career opportunities
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced pay for overtime
- Employee wellness initiatives - WeCare - includes 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more
Closing date is 30 th April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future