Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client .
Working Hours: 6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am (3 on / 3 off)
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are working with a client who are the UK's largest purchaser and recycler of glass and they are now looking for a new Site Supervisor to join their dynamic team in Tilbury.
Main Responsibilities of the Site Supervisor
As the Site Supervisor you will need to effectively manage all personnel and processing operations ensuring that production and quality targets are satisfied. At all times make sure that employees are working safely, and the plant housekeeping standards are maintained. Through effective communication and a continuously proactive approach make sure that all the main responsibilities are being carried out.
Experience and Skills required
- A good knowledge of health and safety practices
- Hold a First Aiders certificate
- Hold a Fire Awareness certificate
- Hold a current FLT license
- Hold an IOSH managing safely certificate
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- The Site Supervisor must have the ability works manage multiple workloads simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Have a good understanding of the 5s culture
What's in it for you?
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave pay
- Enhanced sick pay with length of service
- Extra annual leave with length of service
- Discounts and perks linked to EAP system
- Closing date is 22.07.2022